Transition Boost Kit - Small format
5 treatments for a complete and effective routine to facilitate the transition from straightening to natural or, rebooster your hair in need of tone and growth.
When you purchase this Transition Protect Kit, you get a discount on buying these products individually.
Available in several formats.
Protect My Hair Hair Hair Milk, organic Olive Oil Moisturizer, Carthame and Grape Seed. It applies directly to dry hair starting at the tip of the hair, up to the root. Ideal for detangling dry hair (crepus or relaxed), or for daily hair maintenance (hydration). Your hair will be softer and easier to style...
Gourmand balm, to be used in everyday care for dry hair (nut). For other types of hair, for the damaged tips apply generously in the evening before bedtime.
Shampoo Protect My Hair: Ingredients: Aqua, , Tilia vulgaris water,, Glycerin,, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl glucoside,, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine,, Glyceryl oleate Coco-glucoside, , Sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate,, , Inulin,, Glyceryl caprylate,, Lactic acid,Sodium Levulinate,, Arginine, Sodium ,anisate, , Sodium Mica and titanium dioxide and iron oxide Citrus paradisii, Pimenta racemosa M.
After Shampoo Protect My Hair: Ingredients: Aqua, Astrocaryum tucuma oil, Calodendrum capense oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis kernel oil, Butyrospermum parkii kernel butter, Cetearyl Alcohol and Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Decyl glucoside, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric extractive,
Protect My Hair Hair Mask: Ingredients: Acqua, Cocos nucifera oil , Cetearyl Alcohol and Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Spirulina maxima powder, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, aqua.
Protect My Hair Hair Milk: Ingredient: Acqua, Olea europaea, Carthamus tinctorius, Vitis vinifera , Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Sucrose laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) fruit water, Aloe barbadensis, Xanthan gum, Cananga odorata, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Pimentara
Gourmand Balm: Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii butter, Mangifera indica butter, Cocos nucifera oil, Cocos nucifera oil and Gardenia tahitensis flower extract, natural fragrance, linalool, limonene, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, Vanilla tahitensis, Cinnamomum verum, Aniba rosaedora var. amazonica, Tocopherols (mixed), helianthus.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, or in children.
- Internal use to be limited to short treatments in limited doses. No prolonged use without therapeutic advice.
- Not recommended for people taking anticoagulant medications or with bleeding disorders.
- Keep children out of reach.
- Some natural compounds contained in Cinnamon essential oil may present an allergy risk in some susceptible individuals when essential oil is incorporated into a cosmetic composition (according to the 7th Amendment of the European Cosmetics Directive (2003/15/CE): cinnamaldehyde, linalol, eugenol, benzyle benzoate, sinole, alcohol (Enna) cimyle.
This product is composed mainly of butters and oils, sensitive to heat and can melt under high heat.
- As a general rule, always test your Gourmand Balm, in the bend of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.