Hibiscus Cream - Multi-Use Care
A 3-in-1 embellishment treatment, hibiscus cream with an ultra-smooth pink texture nourishes, softens and shines hair. Born from the meeting of two women inspired and in love with the natural, she is both a luxurious hair care and an invitation to reconnect with her self-love.
Our hibiscus cream won the award for best leave-in at the NHA Prize 2019!
Hibiscus cream: multi-purpose treatment
Our wonderful hibiscus cream is inspired by the secret rituals of the Edenic lands of Martinique, where Sandrine, the creator of Kalia Nature, grew up. Thehibiscus occupies a privileged place on this island and enters into many beauty treatments, passed down from generation to generation. Sandrine marveled at her mother picking fresh leaves and flowers that she crushed in her hands to get a gooey texture that made it easier to untangle her hair and enhance their shine. Years later, it is this ancestral recipe that Sandrine wanted to share with you, to allow you to take care of your hair while remaining as close as possible to Nature.
Its gourmet pink marshmallow-like texture glides sensually over the hair and envelops it with an incomparable softness. Filled with vegetable oils, hibiscus cream intensely nourishes dry, curly or frizzy hair and keeps it in top shape. Hydrolyzed silk proteins and plant ceramides restore the quality of hair fiber and tighten cuticles for healthy hair with radiant shine.
- Guinea ele oil: rich in vitamin E and beta-carotene, it protects and facilitates the detangling of afro hair.
- Grape seed oil: treats dry tips and revitalizes lengths.
- Hibiscus oil: extracted from the seeds of the hibiscus flower, it encourages hair growth and boosts their natural shine.
- Yangu oil: very popular in Africa, it disciplines curls and intensely nourishes damaged hair.
- Hydrolyzed silk proteins: prevent drying, sheath the hair and smooth the scales for extreme shine and softness.
- Vegetable ceramides (sunflower): strengthen the hair fiber, protect the hair from external aggressions and redraw the curls without weighing them down.
Tips for use
Detangling aftershampoo: After your shampoo, remove a nut of hibiscus cream and apply it evenly to your wet and wrung hair. Leave on for 1 minute, then rinse with clear water.
In a nourishing mask: wet your hair and dutifully wring it out in a sponge towel. Take a generous amount of cream and cover your lengths previously divided into sections. Leave under a heated cap or cellophane for at least 1 hour or overnight. Rinse thoroughly.
In beautifying leave-in care: rub a hazelnut of product in your hands and pass them on your dry or wet lengths, emphasizing the tips. Finish with a light brush to help spread the product.
INCI List: Aqua / water (purified water), elaeis guineensis, vitis vinifera, cetearyl alcohol and behentrimonium methosulfate (vegetable origin), hibiscus sabdariffa, calodendrum capense, silk amino acids, glycerin, helianthus annuus seed extract, decyl glucoside (vegetable origin), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, fragrance/ fragrance.
95% natural formula.
Keep away from light and heat.
No customer reviews for the moment.