Hibiscus melting balm: concentrated leave-in care
Our hibiscus melting balm is an intensive, immediate-acting rinse-free treatment specially formulated to meet the needs of dull, rough and brittil looking hair. Its exceptional fatty acid content fights extreme dryness and effectively seals hydration at the heart of the hair fiber.
Its melting texture glides deliciously over the hair and diffuses its nourishing and restorative assets in depth. Ultra-concentrated, it treats split ends, strengthens hair fiber and awakens devitalized hair. Instant result: from the first application, your pretty curls regain all their softness, brilliance and flexibility!
Rich in intensely nourishing oils and precious plant butters, its natural formula composed around the exceptional properties of the hibiscus flower adapts perfectly to all hair porosities:
- Shea butter: combined with very dry and damaged hair, it repairs, nourishes and softens.
- Guinean oil: extremely rich in vitamin E and beta-carotene, it restructures thoroughly and revives the shine of the hair.
- Mango butter: concentrated with essential fatty acids, it treats forks and prevents hair breakage.
- Hibiscus oil: overflowing with anti-oxidants, it sheaths and strengthens the hair fiber while boosting the natural shine of hair.
- Sunflower oil: very popular with frizzy and dull hair, it fights against dehydration and softens devitalized hair.
Tips for use
Take a small amount of our hibiscus melting balmfrom your finger. Place it in the palm of your palm and let it soften for a few seconds when you come into contact with the heat of your skin. Rub your palms against each other until the balm turns into a creamy oil. Apply it sparingly to your dry lengths, emphasizing the tips.
Tip: Use it to permanently seal hydration after a few sprays of our hibiscus hair milk!
INCI List: Butyrospermum parkii butter, Elaeis guineensis, Mangifera indica butter, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Glycerin Tocopherols, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Perfume/Fragrance.
Concentrated cosmetic fragrance of natural origin.
This product is composed mainly of butters and oils, sensitive to heat that can melt and is subject to high heat.