Baume Fondant à l'Hibiscus
Treat your curls intensively with our melting hibiscus balm! In just a few steps, the wonderful nourishing properties of shea butter and mango butter, combined with hibiscus oil, beautify the hair fiber and give it strength and suppleness. No more brittle hair!
Garanties sécurité (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique de livraison (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Politique retours (à modifier dans le module "Réassurance")
Melting Hibiscus Balm: Concentrated leave-in treatment.
Our melting hibiscus balm is an intensive care without rinsing immediate action specially formulated to meet the needs of dull, coarse and brittle hair. Its exceptional fatty acid content combats extreme dryness and effectively seals the hydration at the heart of the hair fiber.
Its melting texture glides deliciously on the hair and diffuses its nourishing and repairing active ingredients. Ultra-concentrated, it treats split ends, strengthens the hair fiber and awakens devitalized hair.
Instant result: from the first application, your pretty curls will regain their softness and shine!
Riche in intensely nourishing oils and precious vegetable butters, its natural formula composed around the exceptional properties of the hibiscus flower adapts wonderfully to all hair porosities.
- Shea butter: ally of very dry and damaged hair, it repairs, nourishes and softens hair.
- Guinea eléis oil: extremly rich in vitamin E and beta-carotene, it deeply restructures and revives the shine of the hair.
- Grapeseed oil: nourishing and emollient, it supports the restructuring of dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Mango butter: a concentrate of essential fatty acids, it takes care of split ends and prevents hair breakage.
- Hibiscus oil: overflowing with antioxidants, its strengthens the hair fiber while boosting the natural shine of the hair.
- Sunflower oil: highly appreciated for frizzy and dull hair, it fights against dehydration and softens devitalized hair.
Tip for use
Take a small amount of our melting hibiscus balm. Place it in the palm of your hand and let it soften for a few seconds in contact with the heat of your skin. Rub your palms together until the balm turns into smooth oil. Apply it sparingly on your dry lengths, insisting the ends.
Use it to permanently seal in moisture after a few sprays of our hibiscus hair milk!
INCI list : Butyrospermun parkii butter, Elaeis guineensis, Mangifera indica butter, Hibiscus sabdariffa, glycerin Tocopherols, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Perfume/Fragrance*.
*: concentrated cosmetic fragrance of natural origin.
Keep away from light and heat.
No customer reviews for the moment.